We're here to help. As an Issuer, you are given direct access to Cboe team members, who are available for quick answers, idea generation and assistance.
Our Issuer Services Department focuses on three main components:
1PROVIDING you with Dedicated Resources Pre-launch and Post-launch
- Listing Qualifications: Facilitates the listing application process, reserves new symbols, reviews ETPs for compliance with Cboe listing requirements, monitors trading, and reports corporate action information to data vendors and market participants.
- Legal Support Team: Completes your 19b-4 filing (if applicable) and advocates on your behalf with the SEC.
- Issuer Resource Desk: Monitors trading activity in your symbols and is your resource for detailed trade information.
- Investor Education Experts / Distribution: Introduces you to audiences that will help your products grow and partners with you to educate your customers on market structure and Cboe.
- Marketing Team: Promotes your ETF at launch and continues to help grow awareness for your firm and Cboe-listed ETFs.
- Communications Team: Provides expertise with media relations and drafts/assists with press releases.
2SIMPLIFYING Your Listing Process
- Listing Qualifications will draft your listing application for you. The application is typically drafted within one business day upon receiving a link to the product’s registration filing with the SEC.
- Cboe has resources available through each step of the application process.
3SAVING YOU TIME & MONEY Getting Your Product to Market
- 19b-4 draft completed for you and typically filed in two weeks with an estimated approval in three months.
- Your advocate in dealing with the SEC, especially with new product types.
- Potential savings of thousands in legal fees because of our hands-on approach, doing much of the work for you.
For more information about listing on Cboe, please contact the Listing Department at [email protected]